Sara Clift [Morgenroth]

Sara is a 19 year old wife and mother of two. Sara left high school after becoming pregnant with her oldest son, Markus when she was 15. Shortly after becoming pregnant with Mason, her and Cody, the father of her children, decide to tie the knot. Sara drops her children off at daycare in the mornings and works full days at a collection agency to provide the life she wants for her children.


“I’m back to work full-time. When I’m working days I wake up at 5 am, drop the kids off at daycare, I work 8 am to 5 pm, and then pick up Markus and Mason before 6:30.”

"They say marriage doesn’t change anything, but it makes you more committed to working out what you have and making it better."

“He wanted to join before I was pregnant with Mason, and at the time, I didn’t want him to go, I wanted him to myself, I didn’t really support what he was doing. And looking back now, I really regret doing that. 
When he brought up joining again to me, I knew right away that I was going to support him no matter what. And the way I see it, at the end of the day it’s going to be a better life for our family.”


“I’m very concerned about, I wouldn’t say becoming a single mother, but doing it on my own, while he’s gone for 14 weeks for basic training, but I know I have a very supportive family."

"Once you have two kids, I don’t want to say it’s impossible, but it’s a lot more difficult to get your education. Even with Cody’s income, it’s still a struggle to pay rent, pay car insurance and everything. We could survive off his income, but it’s tight and I didn’t like the way it was. So I decided to not focus on getting my diploma or college education until later on."

"One kid always wants something, you never get a spare moment to yourself. It’s a huge adjustment going from one to two, because suddenly it’s not two against one, but it’s against two, so one of us always has our hands full no matter what."


“We had been on and off for four years and then we were just getting on track and suddenly, wow, okay here comes another baby. It really, I wouldn’t say tore us apart, but  it kind of made us stop and take another look at where we were going and where we wanted to be and if we wanted to be together.”


"At the end of the day I have two beautiful baby boys to look at and I wouldn’t change it even if I could."




No comments:

Post a Comment